Thursday 6 March 2014

Winter training and traveling




Just an update as to what I have been up to over the winter and the last few weeks. I have had a great winters training in all accounts. I have changed my training up this year and focused more lots of time on the downhill bike which has been going well. When it comes to my fitness I have also been putting more time in to building strength and power in the gym. Things have gone really well and I’m feeling fit and strong. My hip injury is completely out the way as well and I’m not feeing any pain of discomfit at all. 

Im currently out in Portugal at the moment. Ive come out here to get some really great time on my downhill bike to get a good bike setup for the year. I will also be doing some racing as well starting of with a Portuguese national this weekend in Ponte De Lima in northern Portugal. I came out a few days early to get used the faster rougher European tracks. I had a great couple of days the the bike park here are I’m looking forward to the race. 

Thanks to, Quench Cycles, Extreme, Mondraker, Schwalbe, One Industries, 661, OGIO, E-13, Kinesio, Plush Suspension



No comments:

Post a Comment